- Which operator is used to access a member of a structure:
- All the functionality of a union can be performed by a structure?
- A structure can be defined inside a structure
- Default values can be given to the members of the structure :
- What will be the ouptut of the following function call: fun4(4,3); where fun4 is defined as:
typedef struct S
S func(S A, S B)
a. 10 60
b. 20 60
c. 40 50
d. 80 30
- Arrays can be a part of the structure?
- One can define an array of structure variables?
- The following structure declaration is correct?
typedef struct X
- A structure is a collection of variables under a name .